Feel the Warmth of Radiant Heat Outdoors
Valor's radiant heat advantage has made its way outdoors. Now you can convert a zero-clearance Valor gas fireplace to a beautiful outdoor unit with our new Outdoor Conversion kit (GV60CKO) and take advantage of Valor’s radiant heat outdoors.
Open fronted fireplaces simply cannot match the radiant performance of a well engineered direct vent fireplace with a glass window. Excess air through an open-fronted unit "washes out" heating performance, causing radiant output to plunge. Using a Valor Radiant fireplace outdoors provides the kind of heat you and your family need to take away the chill and provide glowing warmth.
The Benefits of an Outdoor Fireplace
- Easy to control and smokeless - burning 100 times cleaner than a wood fireplace.
- Safe to use during those dry summer times when open fires are prohibited.
- Shuts down automatically after six hours of use, providing you with savings and peace of mind.
- Expands your living area, increasing the value of your home.
- Creates a beautiful focal point in your outdoor oasis without the hassle of building a fire.
- Compatible with Valor's innovative HeatShift™ System.
- Engineered for performance and efficiency, with Valor's innovative ceramic and stainless steel burners.
Compatible Products for Outdoor Use
The GV60CKO is only compatible with the following zero-clearance Valor gas fireplaces:
Things to Consider
Please note that converting to an outdoor fireplace does have a few limitations. We ask that you please read below to learn more about what you can and can't do when being installed:
- Electrical accessories, such as fans or lighting, can't be used with a Valor outdoor fireplace.
- Enjoy your fireplace for years to come. Protect the parts from the wear and tear of sunlight and rain: make sure to install it in a weatherproof enclosure with the minimum overhang — the more, the better.
- Control your outdoor fireplace with the 1265WSK or RBWSK wall switch kits.
- The L1 2-sided fireplace cannot bridge an indoor and an outdoor space. The fireplace is meant for fully outdoor or fully indoor use.
- Your outdoor fireplace must always be situated and connected to a fixed piping system.
- Cast iron fronts are not recommended for outdoor usage.